Terms and Conditions
This site is owned and operated by StrawberryFrog LLC. These terms and conditions govern your use of the UpRising website (our “Site”), including but not limited to and govern your relationship with Uprising the site for the new book to be published by Scott Goodson of StrawberryFrog.
All activities and actions performed on our Site are subject to these terms and conditions. All users, both unregistered visitors and members, are subject to these terms and conditions. By using or contributing to or registering with our Site you enter into a binding contract with us on the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you should not use our Site.
Registering with and accessing the Site
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when registering with the Site and agree to maintain and promptly update your registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any username and/or password provided to you. You agree to be responsible for any unauthorized use resulting from a failure on your part to maintain the confidentiality of any username and/or password provided to you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your registration or password.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your registration and to deny access to our Site or any part of our Site at any time and for any reason whatsoever without notice.
You understand that you are responsible for all data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), communicated by you whether publicly posted or privately transmitted. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including (without limitation) any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any Content. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content including any reliance on its accuracy or completeness.
You agree not to:
- Upload, post, email or submit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, embarrassing to another person or entity or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, post, email or submit Content that infringes any intellectual property rights of others or that reveals trade secrets or that infringes the publicity rights of others without first obtaining their permission;
- Upload, post, email or submit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Upload, post, email or submit sexually explicit Content or Content that harms or may harm minors in any way;
- Upload, post, email or submit Content which is inaccurate or misleading;
- Impersonate another person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or disguise the origin of any Content;
- Collect or store personal data about other users;
- Upload, post, email or submit Content that contains computer viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Violate any applicable national or international laws or regulations.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to remove or refuse to publish any Content for any reason whatsoever at any time and without notice.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, agents or partners harmless from and against any direct or indirect loss or damage (including consequential loss and loss of profits, goodwill or business opportunities arising from any third party claim in relation to any Content you upload, post or email or submit on or through our Site, or arising from any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
All rights in the design, text, graphics, and other material on our Site and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of us or other third parties.
As a user, you may view, print and download the material for your own personal use only (but not in a systematic or regular manner so as to create a database of the contents).
You agree not to reproduce the material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate it in any other form.
You agree not to sell or modify the material or reproduce, display, publically perform, distribute, or otherwise use the material in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the express written permission of the copyright owner.
You grant to us a world-wide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence (including the right to sub-licence) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any Content (in whole or in part) you upload, post or submit and/or to incorporate such Content in other works in any form, media or technology.
From time to time we may in our sole discretion permit users to use the “Uprising” book and site name and/or logo on other websites, including but not limited to, social networking sites (“Third Party Sites”). If you wish to use the Uprising and/or Scott Goodson or StrawberryFrog name and/or logo you must obtain written permission from a director of StrawberryFrog. Where such permission is granted we reserve the right in our sole discretion to withdraw such permission for any reason whatsoever and at any time. You agree to immediately remove the Uprising and/or Scott Goodson and or StrawberryFrog name and/or logo from any Third Party Sites in the event that our permission is withdrawn and agree not to do anything which would or may harm the Uprising brand or the goodwill of Scott Goodson or StrawberryFrog.
Advertising and sponsorship
Advertisers and sponsors agree to ensure that material submitted for inclusion on our Site complies with any applicable national or international laws or regulations or codes. We do not accept responsibility for any errors or inaccuracies contained in advertising and sponsorship material.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to remove or refuse to publish any advertisement for any reason whatsoever at any time and without notice.